What you'll need
Case 6x 250g
Add Selected Products
From your local shop
- 1x Sheet of Ready Rolled Short Crust Pastry
- 4 x Rashers of Bacon
- 1 x Medium Wedge of Brie
- Egg & Milk for glazing
- Dice up the brie into small dice.
- Grill the bacon and once cool, chop into very small dice. Mix the brie and bacon with 3 tablespoons of the Chilli Jam.
- Cut the pastry into even size round discs and wet the edges with a little cold water. Spoon a little bit of the brie and bacon mix into the centre of each disc.
- Fold each in half so you end up with half-moon shaped pasties and pinch the edges together.
- Beat an egg together with a little milk and brush each pastie.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 180°C for around 10 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden.
- As always, enjoy!