Our Current Vacancies
Technical Administrator – 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Situated near Woodbridge in rural Suffolk, Stokes Sauces manufacture a range of quality sauces, mayonnaises, condiments and preserves. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to work within our Technical department providing administration support until 31st March 2021.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager you will be responsible for providing effective administrative support within the Technical department and will have a keen eye for detail, like variety, work on your own initiative and thrive in working as part of a team within a busy environment.
General description of duties and responsibilities: –
- Assist with the provision of information requested by customers, including questionnaires, specifications, and product specific information.
- Administrate internal product specifications, and associated documentation forming part of the Quality Management System.
- Assist with the completion of supplier, raw material, and packaging approval and risk assessment.
- Assist with the administrative aspects of non-conforming product.
- Provide support with the responses to customer complaints ensuring that the responses are submitted in a timely manner.
- Identify trends and highlight any potential patterns or emerging developments during the handling of technical data.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience: –
- Previous administration experience.
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible, able to move between and prioritise tasks with ease.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- Able to work autonomously and as a team member.
- Previously worked within Food Manufacturing would be beneficial.
Working Days and Hours: – Monday – Friday, 9.00 am– 5 pm
Location: Rendlesham, Suffolk
- Salary £20k – £24k dependent on experience
Group Account Manager
Stokes Sauces manufacture a unique range of high-end sauces, always aiming to be the best in class for quality and most importantly taste. We create, manufacture and package everything on-site at our home in rural Suffolk. The Stokes brand reaches the finest retail and foodservice outlets across the UK, as well as several key export markets.
Stokes Sauces are looking for a Group Account Manager who has the drive and passion to manage and develop the availability of the Stokes brand, across our Regional Group Business within the retail and foodservice sector, throughout the UK.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director your key responsibilities will include: –
• Developing the Stokes brand within retail groups and working within both existing, direct supply and third-party distribution channels to ensure we maximise customer service.
• Driving sustainable and profitable top-line growth.
• The ability to research and acquire new business.
• Developing a good understanding for each customer’s requirements, aligning their needs with our opportunities.
This new position is ideally suited to a results driven individual looking to accelerate their sales career and is excited to be part of the Stokes Sauces brand. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of meeting sales targets and demonstrating sales growth. As a confident communicator you will have the ability to build and develop long term relationships with clients on all levels. We feel that previous Retail sector experience is essential but there may be exceptions.
• £35K – £40K per annum dependent on experience.
• Bonus package based on New Business growth year on year.
• Company car, laptop, and mobile phone
• Private Healthcare
• Company pension
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Birthday off as an additional day’s holiday.
• Home based with national coverage excluding Highlands and Islands.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for this role.APPLY BELOW
Join the team at Stokes!
Since 2004, we have worked with a rare passion, to refine the taste, texture, and quality of ketchups, sauces, condiments, preserves, and mayonnaise. We make all our of sauces at our ‘saucery’ on the Rendlesham Estate the heart of rural Suffolk. We now have a team of over 70, and In fact, some of us have been making sauce together for almost 20 years! There really has never been a more exciting team to join the ambitious Stokes team, with brand new factory equipment, enabling is to double our capacity, exciting new upcoming product launches and we are actively working in more sectors than ever before!
As a growing family-owned business with big ideas, we are looking for determined characters with a real ‘can do’ attitude. Whilst being passionate and enthusiastic about the work you do, a lot of the work we do involves working together with multiple teams and so you will also be friendly, an excellent communicator, and show integrity in the work you do.
How to apply
When job vacancies become available, we will post them on this page with a link to our recruitment system where you’ll receive further information on how to apply.