What you'll need
- 1 small packet Ramen Noodles
- 200g Tofu
- 2 teaspoons Miso Paste
- 150ml Stokes Hoi Sin Sauce
- 1 small piece Root Ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Pak Choi
- 500ml Water
- 1 Vegetable Stock cube
- Fresh Coriander
- 3 Spring Onions
- 150g Beansprouts
Traditionally Japanese Origin, I think a splash of Stokes Hoisin sauce added to the vegetable broth gives an aromatic depth of flavour, complementing the other ingredients. Our Hoi Sin Sauce is a rich sweet sauce made with Yellow bean sauce, soy sauce and little red chilli. This oriental classic will certainly have you coming back for more!
- Cook the Noodles in boiling water according to manufacturer’s instructions. Cool under running water, drain and set aside.
- Heat the 500ml water and add ginger, Stokes Hoi Sin sauce and the Miso paste and bring to a simmer for a few minutes.
- Cut the Pak Choi into quarters and pan fry in a little oil until softened.
- Pat dry the Tofu, slice and pan fry in a little Olive Oil.
- Divide the Noodles between 2 bowls and top with the Beansprouts and Pak Choi.
- Pour over the hot stock and garnish with sliced Spring Onions, Tofu slices and fresh Coriander.
- Drizzle over extra Stokes Hoisin Sauce.
- Feel free to add extra spice to the stock, depending on your taste. You could try chopped Red Chillies or Lemon grass.