What you'll need
- 12 Medjool Dates.
- 150g Blue Stilton.
- 3 Teaspoons Stokes Fig Relish.
- 6 Slices streaky bacon.
- 1 bunch fresh Rosemary.
Our recipe uses sweet and succulent Medjool dates. They have a moreish natural sweetness that goes perfectly well with creamy blue stilton and the relative tartness of our Fig Relish.
- Crumble the stilton into a bowl, add Stokes Fig relish and mix together.
- Using your thumbs, pull each date apart to expose the stone, being careful not to break the date in two. Remove the stone and this will create a natural cavity for the filling. Fill each date with the stilton mix and close together.
- Cut the bacon slices in half, making 12 pieces.
- Roll each date in a slice of bacon with a sprig of rosemary.
- These can be cooked in an Air fryer at 200°c for about 6-8 minutes or baked in a hot oven at 180°c for about 12-15 minutes until cooked through and piping hot.