What you'll need
- 12 New Potatoes
- 3 Slices Parma Ham
- 75 ml Sour cream.
- Rapeseed oil.
Note the lovely technique for baking the crispy Parma Ham shards which pair beautifully with our Beetroot Relish, which is packed with crisp, earthy shards of beetroot steeped in a deliciously syrupy red wine sauce.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and pan fry the new potatoes until golden.
- Season with sea salt and transfer to baking tray. Cook in a hot oven 180°c for 30 mins or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and lay the Parma ham slices on the grease proof.
- Bake at 180°c for 8-10 minutes until crisp. Allow to cool and break up into shards.
- To assemble, cut the new potatoes lengthways and halfway down.
- Top with a dollop of Stokes Beetroot relish, a little sour cream and crispy Parma ham.