What you'll need
- 1 x 320g chilled puff pastry ready rolled sheet.
- 100g Smoked Salmon
- 1 pint milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 10g fresh dill
- 100g Gruyere cheese, grated.
Our Christmas Edition of our Cranberry Sauce is in seasonally dressed 12oz jars. Crammed with cranberries for a richer, intense flavour, this spoonable sauce that’s full of festive cheer.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the milk.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and mix well. Finely chop the chives and add to the mix.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut the pastry into 12 equal rounds.
- Grease a muffin tin and line with the pastry rounds.
- Add a dollop of Stokes Cranberry Sauce into each tart and fill with the egg mix.
- Top each tart with gruyere cheese and bake in a hot oven 180°c for about 15 minutes or until cooked through and piping hot.
- Finely chop the smoked salmon and the dill.
- Remove the tarts from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove from the tin and top each tart with a little smoked salmon and finish with a sprinkle of fresh dill.