What you'll need
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt & black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC, cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut each half into 4-5 equal-sized wedges.
- Place the wedges on an oven tray, drizzle on some olive oil and sprinkle on a little salt, pepper and chilli powder. Be sure to toss the wedges to coat them with the seasoning and olive oil.
- Once all of the wedges are covered, place in a preheated oven and roast until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender in the middle. The approx cooking time should be 25-3o minutes.
- Serve with chopped fresh coriander, dip in Stokes Tomato Ketchup, and as always, enjoy!