What you'll need
- 4 Large Baked Potatoes
- 4 Bacon Rashers
- 70g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Chives
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Chicken Thighs
The Garlic Mayonnaise in the recipe adds a pleasing, subtle hint of garlic without being overpowering. If preferred, this recipe can also be enjoyed with our other Mayonnaises including our Chilli Mayonnaise for those that like a little heat!
- The baked potatoes can be done in advance, either cooked in the microwave or in the oven. Just pierce the skins and season with a little salt. For microwave cooking follow the manufacturer’s instructions as power levels do vary. To oven cook, we brush the skins as well with a little oil which gives a lovely crispy skin. Bake in a hot oven (around 180 C) for about 1 hour 20 mins until the potatoes are tender.
- Whilst cooking, cook the chicken thighs as per the instructions, ensuring that the chicken is cooked all the way through, and use a fork to shred. During this time also grill the bacon, allow to cool and chop into small dice.
- Once the potatoes have cooked, allow to cool and scoop out the potato flesh into a mixing bowl, keeping hold of the potato skins.
- Add the bacon, chicken, half of the cheese, 3 tablespoons of the Garlic Mayonnaise, and the chopped chives to the mixing bowl. Mix well and season to your liking with a little salt and pepper.
- Fill the potato skins with the mix and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle over the remainder of the cheese, and bake in a hot oven (around 200 C) for about 10 mins until golden.
- As always, enjoy!