What you'll need
- 200g Smoked Haddock skinned, boned & diced.
- 200g cooked long grain rice.
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1 bunch Spring Onions
- 1 litre Vegetable Stock
- 3 Free Range Eggs hard boiled.
- 150g Frozen Peas
- 2 Tablespoons Stokes Coronation Sauce
- Fresh Chopped Parsley to garnish.
- Heat a deep-frying pan with a knob of butter. Add the curry powder, fry for a minute on a low heat and add the chopped Spring onions. Cook for 1 minute and add the rice, followed by the Vegetable stock.
- Bring to a simmer and add the Smoked Haddock and cook for a further 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the frozen peas. Peel and cut the eggs into quarters and add to the Kedgeree. Season with a little salt & pepper and stir in the Stokes Coronation Sauce. If a little thick, feel free to add a little more stock.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.