What you'll need
- Stir into a bolognese sauce for extra tomato flavour!
- Add a dash of white wine vinegar, oil and Worcestershire sauce to Ketchup for a saucy salad dressing.
- Add chopped peppers, onion and garlic to ketchup for a delicious burger relish!
- Stir into soups and stews as a rich, tomatoey base.
- Mix in a pinch of curry powder for curried ketchup, the perfect partner for fish and chips!
- For Smokey baked beans, add a spoonful of Ketchup and Barbeque Sauce.
- Mix together equal measures of Tomato Ketchup and Real Mayonnaise for a fuss-free cocktail sauce!
- Spread generously on crusty bread and top with fish fingers for a family favourite.
- Add to your homemade burger mix to bring out a rich, meaty flavour.
- Or of course you can dollop it on just about anything!