What you'll need
Original BBQ Sauce – Everything a BBQ sauce should be. Sweet, thick and smoky. Perfect to use as an accompaniment, marinade or a dipping sauce. The Great Taste Award judges commented “A lighter-style barbecue sauce. Sweetness and smokiness are well-judged, and it has a rich, inviting colour. It lingers well on the palate. A welcome alternative to the over-punchy bbq sauces typically found on the market.”
Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce – Sweet, smoke flavoured chilli BBQ sauce. Heat develops as an after flavour from the flecks of chilli seeds. Makes a fantastic marinade for chicken and pork, and gives a spicy kick to a traditional hunters chicken.
Sweet & Sticky BBQ Sauce – Smooth sauce with a sweet & sticky flavour and a kick of horseradish, rounding off sweet maple syrup.
Korean BBQ Sauce – A sweet and fruity barbecue sauce with rich dark brown sugar, soya sauce, and sweet Mirin wine. The perfect sauce for marinading meat & vegetables, adding to a quick and healthy stir fry or to enjoy as a dipping sauce.
SEE ALL OUR BBQ SAUCES – HERE
- Add a spoonful to pie fillings to give an added depth of flavour and sweet spin on a classic recipe!
- Mix with grated cheddar cheese, stuff into a chicken breast and wrap in smoky bacon for a ‘Hunters Chicken’ style dish.
- Create a meat glaze by mixing with honey and a little oil before pasting over ribs, beef or chicken.
- When making pizza, top with Barbeque Sauce in place of tomato puree, for a smoky base.
- Mix generously into wrap fillings for a barbeque kick!
- Create a BBQ style pasta sauce by frying off onion, before adding a splash of Real Ale, a couple of dollops of Barbeque Sauce and a sprinkle of cornflour to thicken.
- Stir into casseroles and stews for a Texan twist.
- Drizzle over sausages during the last 5 minutes of cooking for bangers with a real bang!
- Use as a dip with tortilla chips or add a dash of tabasco for a fiery kick.
- Heat up for a sweet and sticky meatball sauce.