What you'll need
- Halve hard-boiled eggs and scoop out the yoke. Mash the yokes with mayo, mustard and parsley until smooth. Pipe into egg white half’s and sprinkle with paprika for delicious ‘Devilled eggs’.
- Spread mayonnaise on toast and top with sliced tomato. A simple, tasty snack!
- Mix together grated cheese, onion, garlic, and mayonnaise and spread generously over a halved loaf of bread… Grill for a cheesy bread that’s great for dipping and perfect to accompany salads.
- Mix together equal measures of mayonnaise and apricot chutney, then add curry powder to taste for a curried mayo dip.
- Add mayo to your crab cake recipe for a creamy centre!
- Easy peasy mayo biscuits! Mix together 2 cups of self-raising flour, 1 cup of milk and 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Add spring onions to mayonnaise and spread onto toast. Spoon on tuna and sprinkle with cheese before grilling, for a tuna melt with real taste.
- Brush a salmon fillet with mayonnaise before grilling. It locks in moisture and stops it sticking for fish with real flavour.
- Add to cold pasta with tomatoes, peppers, olives and artichokes for a speedy Mediterranean pasta salad.
- Replace egg with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise when making cookies, for an extra moist treat!