What you'll need
- 450g Tofoo Co. Naked Tofu
- 200g Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- 20g Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 100g Sliced Shitake Mushrooms
- Olive Oil
A great, quick midweek supper! We often use a bowl of microwave rice so you can have a tasty vegan meal in less than 15 minutes.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil, add a pinch of salt and cook the broccoli until tender. Remove from the heat, run under cold water until cool and drain the water.
- Drain the Tofu and cut into even size dice (about 1cm square). Heat a large frying pan, add a dash of olive oil and fry the tofu pieces until golden. Add the shitake mushrooms and the broccoli and cook for a few minutes. Add a few good glugs of Stokes Sweet Chilli Sauce to coat the tofu pieces and add a sprinkling of chopped coriander.
- Mix well and serve immediately with boiled rice.
- As always, enjoy!