What you'll need
- 1 Large Bag of Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
- 1 Sirlion Steak
- 200g Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Jalapeño Peppers (To your taste)
- 1 Avocado
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- A Few Large Spoonfuls of Sour Cream
Transform your nachos, burgers – just about anything – into something stylish with our rich, slightly sweet tasting red pepper, tomato and onion salsa with a subtle note of chilli.
- Start by preparing the ingredients. Chop the jalapeño peppers, along with one ripe avocado into small pieces.
- Fry your steak to your desired doneness and slice into small strips.
- Pour the tortilla chips into a large bowl, top with the grated cheddar and jalapeños, and grill until the cheese has completely melted and is bubbling away!
- Once the cheese has completely melted, carefully remove the dish and top with the steak, avocado, peppers, several generous glugs of our Burger Relish, and a few spoonfuls of sour cream.
- As always, enjoy!