What you'll need
- 1x Ready Rolled Puff Pastry Pack
- 400g Sausage Meat
- 1x Pack of Sage Leaves
- 1x Wedge of Brie
- Salt, Pepper & Black Onion Seeds
- Milk for Milk Wash
- Start by preheating the oven to 200C fan.
- Mix the pack of sausage meat with roughly 5 chopped sage leaves and season to your liking.
- Roll out 1 sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry and along one of the long edges, lay out the sausage meat mixture.
- Place slices of Brie along the length of the sausage meat mixture along with a generous layer of our Cranberry Sauce.
- Fold the pastry over, trim any excess and seal the edge.
- Cut the large roll into roughly 10-15 sausage rolls, place onto a baking tray, apply a milk wash and sprinkle on some onion seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200C fan.
- As always, enjoy!