What you'll need
Korean BBQ Sauce
Case 6x 300g
Add Selected Products
From your local shop
- 4 Free Range Chicken Breasts
- 800g Sweet Potatoes
- Seasonal Salad (of your choice)
Add a Korean twist to your BBQs!
- Start off by firing up the BBQ!
- Next, prepare the sweet potatoes by scrubbing and cutting into thin wedges. Spread them over a baking tray, drizzle over olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and turn to coat evenly. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once the BBQ is up to a medium/high heat, cook the chicken breasts nearly all the way through, before applying a thick coat of our Korean BBQ Sauce in the final stages of cooking, this prevents the chicken from burning due to the sugars within the sauce when basting. Before serving, ensure the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve the Korean Barbeqcued chicken with those delicious sweet potatoes wedges, along with a seasonal salad of your choice!
- As always, enjoy!