What you'll need
- 6 Hot Cross Buns
- 150g Soft Butter
- 5 Eggs
- 150ml Double Cream
- 50g White Sugar
- 150ml Milk
- Slice each hot cross bun in half and spread the bases with butter.
- Line a baking dish with butter, and lay the bottom halves of the hot cross buns around the base of the baking dish. Add several dollops of Stokes Seville Orange Marmalade, spreading loosely over the base.
- Cut the top halves of the hot cross buns into 2 and arrange them in a circle over the base.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, cream and sugar and pour over the top (You may need to press down a little so the mix goes evenly over the buns).
- Finish with a few more dollops of our Orange Marmalade and bake at 160C for roughly 30mins until the custard is set.
- Serve warm with custard or cream. As always, enjoy!