What you'll need
- 2 steaks, sirloin or rump
- Stokes Tomato Ketchup*
- All the trimmings
* We are using our thick Tomato Ketchup as the hot marinade but you can imagine the delicious twists if you use Chipotle Ketchup, Chilli Ketchup, Bloody Mary Ketchup instead. Be adventurous. Enjoy!
- In a casserole that fits your Air Fryer, cover the base with your chosen Stokes Ketchup.
- Add your steaks (no need to seer them first, this process acts as a warm marinade).
- Add more ketchup.
- Bake: Oven 20 minutes at 180c : Air Fryer 15 minutes at 165c.
- Remove from the marinade.
- Fry for 1 minute each side.
- Serve and enjoy !