What you'll need
- 1.2kg Fresh Chicken Wings
- 160g Stir Fry Mix
- 40g Fresh Ginger, Peeled and Sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Stokes Korean BBQ sauce
- 20ml Vegetable Oil
- 5g Fresh Coriander Leaf
Our Korean BBQ Sauce is a sweet and fruity sauce with rich dark brown sugar, soya sauce, and sweet Mirin wine. The perfect sauce for marinading meat & vegetables, adding to a quick and healthy stir fry or to enjoy as a dipping sauce.
Perfect for a light lunch.
- Marinade the wings with the Ginger, Garlic, Korean BBQ Sauce and Vegetable Oil.
- Mix well and marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer the wings to an air fryer , including the Ginger and Garlic and cook for 14 minutes at 200C or until fully cooked and piping hot.
- Serve with crunchy Stir fry mix, fresh Coriander leaves and an extra little drizzle of Stokes Korean BBQ Sauce!