What you'll need
- 3 large Baking Potatoes
- 150g Back Bacon grilled and chopped.
- 100g Spring Onions finely sliced
- 100g Grated Cheddar
- 2 tins Own-brand beans
This is the perfect combo to sate the hunger of post-exams students and feed their energies for more revision. If you have not yet tried adding our Original BBQ Sauce to baked beans, you really should – it is delicious. Enjoy!
- Pierce the Jacket Potatoes several times with a sharp knife & microwave for 11 minutes (based on an 800w Microwave)
- Allow to cool slightly and cut in half lengthways while still warm (This makes it easier to scoop the flesh out).
- Scoop the potato flesh into a bowl and add 75g of the cheese, bacon, 50ml Real Mayonnaise and 50ml Habanero Hot Sauce.
- Mix well and add the spring onions & season with salt & pepper.
- Fill the empty skins with the potato mix and sprinkle a little of the remaining cheese over the skins.
- Heat the Baked Beans and stir in the 100ml BBQ Sauce.
- Cook the skins in an air fryer on 200 deg c for 4-5 minutes until golden.
- Serve immediately with the BBQ beans.
- (The skins can be also cooked in a hot oven (180 deg c ) for about 10 minutes.)