Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Tomato Ketchup
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Stir into a bolognaise sauce for extra tomato flavour!
2. Add a dash of white wine vinegar, oil and worcestershire sauce to Ketchup for a saucy salad dressing
3. Add chopped peppers, onion and garlic to ketchup for a delicious burger relish!
4. Stir into soups and stews as a rich, tomatoey base
5. Mix in a pinch of curry powder for curried ketchup, the perfect partner for fish and chips!
6. For smokey baked beans, add a spoonful of Ketchup and Barbeque Sauce
7. Mix together equal measures of Tomato Ketchup and Real Mayonnaise for a fuss free cocktail sauce!
8. Spread generously on crusty bread and top with fish fingers for a family favourite
9. Add to your homemade burger mix to bring out a rich, meaty flavour
10. Or ofcourse you can dollop it on just about anything!
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.