Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Cranberry Sauce
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Spread generously in toasties, classic with brie!
2. Add Cranberry Sauce to your crumble for a full flavoured dessert.
3. Mix with cream cheese for a tasty topping on crackers and bagels!
4. Dollop a spoonful on baked sweet potato in place of butter.
5. Top off your yoghurt with a spoonful for extra fruity flavour!
6. Swirl it into your cake batter for delicious marbled muffins.
7. Whisk it into to your whipped cream for a special hot chocolate topping.
8. Warm and mix with equal measures of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a winter salad dressing.
9. Mix with Barbecue Sauce for a seasonal twist on the summer favourite!
10. Use as a sticky, sweet glaze for sausages.
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.