What you'll need
- Caster Sugar (250g)
- Plain Flour (100g)
- Cocoa Powder (40g)
- Butter (100g)
- 3 Large Free-Range Eggs
- Pump Street Dark Chocolate (Madagascar- Ambanja 72%)
Chocolatey, Gooey and Fruity, these moreish treats take you straight to chocolate heaven! Made extra special by using the 2 special quality ingredients.
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan and prepare a baking tin with baking paper inside covering all sides.
2) In a bowl mix together the sugar, plain flour (Gluten-Free if required), cocoa powder, butter, and the 3 eggs. Mix thoroughly until evenly blended. Then add the half a bar (35g) of the Pump Street chocolate. Mix until evenly blended into the mixture.
3) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and top with 8 large teaspoons of Stokes Raspberry Extra Jam.
4) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 180°C/Fan.
5) Allow the brownies to cool in the tin for around 10 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy served with a scoop of clotted cream ice cream whilst still warm. Perfection!