What you'll need
|Sweet Chilli Sauce|
Choose the size and quantity and add them to your basket
- Pour over strips of cooked chicken and layer with peppers and lettuce for a fresh wrap filling.
- Mix with a dash of vinegar, lemon juice, honey and garlic as a marinade or dressing.
- Drizzle over a selection of nuts and lightly roast on a baking tray for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Ta daa…a Sweet Chilli snack!
- Pour over prawns for the last couple of minutes when pan frying for spicy prawns that make a perfect summer starter.
- Add a generous dollop to cooked new potatoes for an alfresco accompaniment with bite!
- Use as a dip for crisps, celery, carrots…or whatever takes your fancy.
- Spread on toast and top with cheese before grilling for cheese on toast with a difference!
- Mix a few tablespoons with cream cheese before stirring into pasta.
- Pour over salmon fillet and cook in a foil bag for 20 minutes, for fish with real flavour!
- Mix with Real Mayonnaise for a Sweet Chilli Mayo that makes an ideal topper for veggie burgers!