Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Coronation Sauce
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Swap Mayo for Coronation Sauce, for coleslaw with a twist!
2. Perfect with a slice of cold pie.
3. Mix in with turkey or chicken to stuff in a sandwich, wrap or pitta.
4. Top off your jacket potato with a spoonful!
5. Try with prawns for a full flavoured prawn cocktail.
6. Use as a dip with crisps, cucumber, celery, carrots…or whatever takes your fancy!
7. Mix up with new potatoes, a great side to salads and cold meat.
8. Delicious served up with fish cakes!
9. Mix up with boiled egg, for an egg and cress sandwich with a difference.
10. Stir into pasta, with whatever takes your fancy!
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.