Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Barbeque Sauce
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Add a spoonful to pie fillings to give an added depth of flavour and a sweet spin on a classic recipe!
2. Mix with grated cheddar cheese, stuff into a chicken breast and wrap in smoky bacon for a 'Hunters Chicken' style dish.
3. Create a meat glaze by mixing with honey and a little oil before pasting over ribs, beef or chicken.
4. When making pizza, top with Barbeque Sauce in place of tomato puree, for a smoky base.
5. Mix generously into wrap fillings for a barbeque kick!
6. Create a BBQ style pasta sauce by frying off onion, before adding a splash of Real Ale, a couple of dollops of Barbeque Sauce and a sprinkle of corn flour to thicken.
7. Stir into casseroles and stews for a Texan twist.
8. Drizzle over sausages during the last 5 minutes of cooking for bangers with real bang!
9. Use as a dip with tortilla chips or add a dash of tabasco for a fiery kick.
10. Heat up for a sweet and sticky meatball sauce.
Try mixing me with Chilli Ketchup for a rich, fiery sauce!
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.