What you'll need
- 2 Skin on Chicken breasts
- 100g diced Pancetta.
- 150g Chilled Butter, diced.
- 200g frozen Peas
- 300ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Baby Gem Lettuce, finely shredded
- 5g Chopped Chives
I use skin on Chicken for this recipe. It helps flavour the Chicken and keeps it lovely and succulent. The skin can always be removed after cooking if you wish. Our Cider & Horseradish Mustard is a wholegrain mustard made with cider vinegar, British dry cider, horseradish and a blend of yellow and black mustard seeds, this mustard has everything! Sophisticated and deliciously layered in flavour.
- Heat a heavy frying pan with a splash of Olive Oil.
- Season the Chicken breasts with a little salt & pepper and place in the pan skin side down.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the skin starts to brown and crisp and turn over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer the Chicken onto a baking sheet and pop in a hot oven (about 180 deg c) for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- While the Chicken is cooking, in the same pan, add the Pancetta and cook until brown and golden.
- Stir in the peas with a generous couple of spoons full of mustard, and add in the Chicken stock.
- Bring to the simmer and reduce so the peas are just covered.
- Add the shredded Baby Gem lettuce and stir in the Butter. Finish with the Chives.
- Serve immediately with Chicken Breasts.