What you'll need
- 2 Pieces Thick Sliced Bread
- Olive Oil
- 8 Slices Italian Salami
- 4 Slices Parma Ham
- 100g Mini Mozzarella Pearls
- 75g Marinated Tomatoes
- Fresh Rocket
Our Chilli Jam is a delicious sticky jam for cheese that is just oozing with flavour from the sweet chilli peppers and red peppers. Particularly good with mature cheddars and soft bries.
The Great Taste judges commented ‘Enticing bright red appearance with chunks of peppers visible. It is warming, has a real chilli flavour without being overpowering, with the taste of the peppers coming through. Pleasing contrast between the chilli and the sweetness of the peppers.’
Our twist on a simple Italian classic, perfect for a light lunch.
- Toast both sides of the bread and then drizzle with a dash of olive oil.
- Cover the toasted bread with salami, Parma ham, mozzarella pearls and tomatoes.
- Mix a little olive oil with some Chilli Jam to form a sweet, spicy dressing and drizzle over.
- Garnish with fresh rocket.