BFF Terms of the Competition
- The promoter is: Stokes Sauces Ltd (company no 5115579) whose registered office is at Rendlesham Hall, Rendlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP12 2RG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Stokes Sauces Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.stokessauces.co.uk/get-involved. This competition will be promoted via email, bloggers and via social media.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on the 2nd October 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Each entrant has the option to be added to any of the following mailing lists: – Stokes Sauces, Gressingham Foods, Fairfield Crisps, Sutton Hoo Chicken, Clarence Court Eggs and Paddy and Scotts, in order to be kept up to date with the individual company’s latest information about products, offers and competitions. None of these companies will share personal data to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Enter your name and email address.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Fairfields farm Crisps: Lightly Sea Salted, Sea Salt and Aspall Cyder Vinegar, Cheese & Onion, Ghost Ship, Bacon & Tomato, Coronation Chicken, Sweet Chilli, Roast Rib of Beef.
Stokes: Hoisin, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Brown Sauce, Red Onion Marmalade, Blackcurrant Extra Jam, Tomato Ketchup, Chilli Jam, Original BBQ Sauce, Coronation Sauce, Seville Orange Marmalade, Bloody Mary Ketchup, Cranberry & Orange Sauce with Ruby Port, Cranberry Sauce, Real Mayonnaise, Strawberry Jam
Paddy & Scotts: Brew bags, Reusable cup
Clarence Court Eggs: Cookbook, tea towel, Gift vouchers
Gressingham Duck: 1x Whole duck, 2x duck legs 2x duck breasts
Sutton Hoo Chicken: 1x whole chicken
- The prize is as stated and no cash (part cash) or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Enter the competition here: www.stokessauces.co.uk/get-involved