Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Sweet Chilli Sauce
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Pour over strips of cooked chicken and layer with peppers and lettuce for a fresh wrap filling.
2. Mix with a dash of vinegar, lemon juice, honey and garlic as a marinade or dressing.
3. Drizzle over a selection of nuts and lightly roast on a baking tray for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Ta daa...a Sweet Chilli snack!
4. Pour over prawns for the last couple of minutes when pan frying for spicy prawns that make a perfect summer starter.
5. Add a generous dollop to cooked new potatos for an alfresco accompaniment with bite!
6. Use as a dip for crisps, celery, carrots...or whatever takes your fancy.
7. Spread on toast and top with cheese before grilling for cheese on toast with a difference!
8.Mix a few tablespoons with cream cheese before stirring into pasta.
9. Pour over salmon fillet and cook in a foil bag for 20 minutes, for fish with real flavour!
10. Mix with Real Mayonnaise for a Sweet Chilli Mayo that makes an ideal topper for veggie burgers!
Make your favourite Stokes Sauces sticky and spicy by mixing it up with me!
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.