What you'll need
- 1 Pack 'This Isn't Bacon' Rashers
- 1 Vegan Pizza Dough
- 50g Tomato Puree
- 30g Sundried Tomatoes
- 40g Vegan Cheese
- A small bunch of Rocket
- 3-5 Roasted Red Peppers
- Start by preheating your oven to 200°C and fry 2-3 of the vegan bacon rashers as per the instructions on the packet.
- Roll out the pizza base on a large baking tray. You can either make your own vegan pizza dough using a recipe that we recommend here: Vegan Pizza Dough Recipe or buy ready-made dough online here: Ready Made Vegan Pizza Dough. Once rolled out, use the back of a spoon to spread the tomato purée evenly over the base and scatter over slices of the plant-based bacon, sliced red peppers, sundried tomatoes, vegan cheese and small dollops of our Red Onion Marmalade dotted over the pizza.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the base is crisp, (approx 10 minutes).
- Once cooked, serve with a little rocket tossed in some olive oil.
- As always, enjoy!