What you'll need
- 220g Dark Chocolate
- 120g Self-Raising Flour
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 220g Golden Caster Sugar
- 100g Vegan Margarine
- ¼ Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Slice the dark chocolate into small chunks and melt half in a saucepan, setting aside the other half for later. Whilst melting, mix the ground flaxseeds with water in a small bowl. Leave to gel together for approx 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add the sugar and vegan margarine and whisk until smooth then mix in the vanilla extract, flaxseed and melted chocolate whisking until well-combined.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, and mix until all ingredients are combined. Once mixed, add the remaining small chunks of dark chocolate.
- Spoon into the prepared tin, and swirl on several large spoonfuls of Stokes Raspberry Extra Jam to the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 mins until a fork inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in the tin for 20 minutes, then cut into equal squares.
- As always, enjoy!