What you'll need
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Case 6x 320g
Add Selected Products
From your local shop
- 150g cooked King Prawns
- 200g Rice Noodles
- 300g Mixed Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1 tbsp chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped Ginger
- 1 small bunch fresh Coriander (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp light Soy Sauce
- 1 Lime
With the challenges of lockdown, sometimes a quick and tasty mid-week supper is needed. This dish is quick, easy and very, very tasty!
- Heat a wok or heavy frying pan with a dash of olive oil.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the king prawns and soy sauce and cook for a further few minutes.
- Mix in the stir fry vegetables, rice noodles and a good couple of glugs of our Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Finish with fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime and serve immediately after cooking.
- As always, enjoy!