What you'll need
Cider & Horseradish Wholegrain Mustard
Case 6x 230g
Add Selected Products
From your local shop
- Bacon (2 Rashers)
- Macaroni Pasta (200g)
- Butter (40g)
- Plain Flour (40g)
- Milk (1 Pint)
- Cheddar Cheese (250g)
- Blue Cheese (50g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan and begin heating a saucepan of salted water.
- Cook the macaroni for around 10 minutes. Whilst boiling, fry 2 rashers of bacon and melt the butter.
- Once melted, stir in the flour and whisk in the milk allow to cook for around 10 minutes before adding the cheese, bacon, and mustard.
- Add the macaroni to the sauce and mix well. Transfer to a deep oven dish.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and grated cheddar on top and grill until the cheese begins to bubble.