What you'll need
Cranberry & Orange Sauce with Ruby Port
Case 6x 270g
Add Selected Products
From your local shop
- 400g Sausage Meat
- 2 Sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Salt and Pepper
- Start by seasoning the sausage meat and mix in the fresh sage.
- Grease an 8” pie dish and line with 1 sheet of the puff pastry cutting away the edges.
- Fill the dish with the sausage meat, pressing down so there are no air gaps. Add a generous layer of Stokes Cranberry sauce and cover with the second sheet of puff pastry. Trim the edges and pierce a couple of holes in the pastry to allow the steam to escape.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake at 190 deg c for roughly 15-20 minutes until golden.
- As always, enjoy!