What you'll need
|Bloody Mary Tomato Ketchup|
|Classic English Mustard|
|Creamed Horseradish Sauce|
|Mango & Orange Dressing|
Choose the size and quantity and add them to your basket
From your local shop
- Potatoes (200g)
- Salmon (220g)
- Chopped Fresh Chives (2 tbsp)
- Chopped Fresh Parsley (2 tbsp)
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Free-Range Egg
By adding a glug or two of our Bloody Mary ketchup to the Fishcake mix, it adds a warm, sweet tomato flavour bringing out the best in the Salmon.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until cooked, then mash with a fork and set aside to cool.
- Place the salmon in tin foil on a baking tray, season with lemon zest, a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper, wrap the fish up to steam for 15 mins or until cooked and flaking.
- In a bowl, add the cooked salmon, mash, parsley, chives, horseradish, Bloody Mary Ketchup, a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper and gently mix together.
- Flour your hands and shape the mixture into either small or large patties on to a plate, dust each side with flour and place in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry each side until golden brown.
- Serve with a potato salad, a green salad topped with Stokes Mango and Orange Dressing and a dollop of Stokes Tartare Sauce for the fishcakes.