What you'll need
Mustard & Dill Sauce
Case 6x 165g
Add Selected Products
From your local shop
- 750g Maris Piper Potatoes (Peeled)
- 1 Onion (Peeled)
- 6 Free-Range Eggs
- Vegetable Oil For Frying
- 4 tablespoons Plain Flour
- Smoked Salmon (To Serve)
- 1 Fresh Lemon (To Serve)
- Start by coarsely grating both the peeled potatoes and onion and using a clean towel, wrap the mixture and squeeze to wring out the liquid.
- Add the mixture to a mixing bowl along with 2 of the eggs, the flour, season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Shape small handfuls of the mixture into a small thick pancake shape. The mixture should make roughly 12 latkes.
- Add enough of the oil to a frying pan to cover the base and heat to a medium temperature. Once up to temperature, fry the latkes for roughly 2 minutes on each side, or until golden. You may need to work in batches due to space. Once cooked, place on kitchen paper to drain off any excess cooking oil.
- Serve with boiled eggs, smoked salmon, a squeeze of lemon and our Mustard & Dill Sauce for a delicious breakfast/brunch.
- As always, enjoy!