What you'll need
- 4 large Tortilla Wraps
- 4 Skinless and boneless Chicken Thighs
- 300g Passata with Basil
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 Red Onions
- 60g Mozzarella and Cheddar mix
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh Coriander
- Salt & Pepper
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Coat the chicken thighs in a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a hot oven (180 C) for 15-20mins until cooked through.
- Whilst the chicken is in the oven, cut the peppers and onions into thin slices. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and add the peppers and onions and cook until they start to soften, which will take about 10mins.
- Add half of the passata and the fresh coriander. Once the chicken is cooked, cut into strips and stir into the sauce.
- Divide the mix between the tortillas, rolling each one up in a cigar shape and place on a roasting tray. Pour over the remainder of the passata along with a few good glugs of our Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce, using a spoon to spread the sauce across the tortillas and then sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven (180 C) for about 10 minutes until golden and piping hot through.
- Finish with a sprinkle of coriander and a drizzle of the Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce.
- As always, enjoy!