Healthy, filling, tasty, colourful plates of nutritional food can be easy to rustle up and deliciously refreshing after a busy day at school. Our new range of squeezable, family sized sauces are great value and perfect for smaller hands.
When we launched our squeezy range last year, it was after 4 years finding an ethical manufacturer and working with them to create a 100% recyclable squeezable bottle before giving it the ‘Stokes’ badge of Taste, Quality & Responsibility.
But, as usual for Rick, that wasn’t enough.
Our latest major achievement is to be the first business to use not just 100% recyclable plastic bottles in our squeezy range, but our bottles are now made from 100% RECYCLED PLASTIC.
Bangers & BBQ Beans
Turn Bangers ‘n’ Beans into something special. While your sausages bake in the oven with vine cherry tomatoes, slice and fry a red onion until it’s soft, then add your favourite baked beans, rinsed kidney beans, butter beans and 100 ml of beef stock.
Now add a good squirt of Stokes Original BBQ Sauce and a hefty squeeze of our Tomato Ketchup to enhance the smoky tomato flavours, simmer and serve with the sausages. Make lots, because dad will want some too.
We have a new ‘Reduced Sugar’ Tomato Ketchup available exclusively in squeezy bottles.
Using 30% less sugar, it has all the taste and a lot less waist.
Simple tasty mayo tips:
- Add spring onions to mayonnaise and spread onto toast. Spoon on tuna and sprinkle with cheese before grilling, for a tuna melt with real taste.
- Easy peasy mayo biscuits! Mix together 2 cups of self-raising flour, 1 cup of milk and 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Brush a salmon fillet with mayonnaise before grilling. It locks in moisture and stops it sticking for fish with real flavour.
- Add to cold pasta with tomatoes, peppers, olives and artichokes for a speedy Mediterranean pasta salad.
- Mix together equal measures of mayonnaise and apricot chutney, then add a little curry powder, to taste, for a curried mayo dip – perfect with sausages at teatime.
200g of sun drenched tomatoes from southern Italy are reduced and intensified into each 100g of our beautifully thick Tomato Ketchup.
- Add a dash of white wine vinegar, oil and Worcestershire sauce to Ketchup for a saucy salad dressing.
- Mix together equal measures of Tomato Ketchup and Real Mayonnaise for a fuss-free cocktail sauce!
- Spread generously on crusty bread and top with fish fingers for a family favourite.
- Add to your homemade burger mix to bring out a rich, meaty flavour and moisture to your patties.
- Stir it into any gravy or casserole to add the instant combination of sweetness and acidity for amazing depth of flavour.
Ordered, Delivered, Enjoyed
Enjoy the Taste of Stokes
– delivered safely to your door – SHOP HERE.