Terms & Conditions
Company Registration Number: 05115579
Ordering & Dispatch
As many of our products are made in small batches and often to order please allow up to 5 working days from ordering for us to dispatch your goods, although we will always aim to get it to you sooner!
Non-UK Mainland Delivery Charges
Please note the delivery charge of 4.95 covers UK mainland only. Delivery to non-UK mainland destinations incur the following charge:
N.IRELAND/ ISLE OF MAN/ SCOTTISH ISLANDS/ISLES OF SCILLY 15.95 EIRE/CHANNEL ISLANDS 29.95
We regret that we are unable to send goods beyond the UK.
All orders are sent by courier. If there is nobody in to sign for the goods a card will be left with details of the local courier who will be able to arrange a convenient time for re-delivery. If you have particular delivery instructions, please advise us at the time of ordering.
Where possible we would advise taking delivery at a business premises where someone will be available throughout working hours, it is also possible to send goods to a neighbour. Please note it is not possible to give multiple alternatives for the delivery address. We cannot accept responsibility for addresses provided incorrectly.
Please note it is a requirement of the courier company that we must have the telephone number at the delivery address.
It is your responsibility to check your order carefully immediately on receipt of goods. In the unlikely event of goods being unsatisfactory, damaged or incomplete you should accept delivery and contact us within 2 working days.
Credit card authorisation and payment will be taken upon placement of orders. In the unlikely event of a product being unsatisfactory, please contact us immediately. Do not return goods without first speaking to a customer services advisor.
If you wish to place a corporate order to send the same goods to a large number of recipients please call for a special quotation.
Every care has been taken to ensure that all prices and descriptions in our catalogue are correct. In the case of error you will be given the opportunity to cancel your order. We apologise if this is the case. We have identified where possible products which contain allergens, however we would advise customers with specific allergies to check the product label.
Retweet to win Competitons
- The promoter is: Stokes Sauces Ltd (company no 5115579) whose registered office is at Rendlesham Hall, Rendlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP12 2RG. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Stokes Sauces Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 21st July 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Retweet our competition post, tag a friend who is the biggest BBQ sauce fan.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 Stokes Sweet & Sticky BBQ sauce for every 1 randomly chosen winner for every 100 retweets. The maximum number of winners is 1o.
- The prize is as stated and no cash (part cash) or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].