Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Real Mayonnaise
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Halve hard boiled eggs and scoop out yoke. Mash the yokes with mayo, mustard and parsley until smooth. Pipe into egg white half’s and sprinkle with paprika for delicious ‘Devilled eggs’.
2. Spread mayonnaise on toast and top with sliced tomato. A simple, tasty snack!
3. Mix together grated cheese, onion, garlic and mayonnaise and spread generously over a halved loaf of bread.. Grill for a cheesy bread thats great for dipping and perfect to accompany salads.
4. Mix together equal measures of mayonnaise and apricot chutney, then add curry powder to taste for a curried mayo dip.
5. Add mayo to your crab cake recipe for a creamy centre!
6. Easy peasy mayo biscuits! Mix together 2 cups of self-raising flour, 1 cup of milk and 6 table spoons of mayonnaise. Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes.
7. Add spring onions to mayonnaise and spread onto toast. Spoon on tuna and sprinkle with cheese before grilling, for a tuna melt with real taste.
8. Brush a salmon fillet with mayonnaise before grilling. It locks in moisture and stops it sticking for fish with real flavour.
9. Add to cold pasta with tomatos, peppers, olives and artichokes for a speedy Mediterranean pasta salad.
10. Replace egg with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise when making cookies, for an extra moist treat!
Why not check out our full range of delicious Mayonnaises?
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.