Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Jams, Marmalade's and Curds
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Add a dollop to your crumble filling
2. Pop a spoon in your smoothie for a berry burst!
3. Warm a couple of tablespoons of Seville Orange Marmalade and paste onto sausages for a sticky glaze
4. Stir into your favourite yoghurt for extra fruity flavour!
5. Add a spoonful to oats, dried fruit and nuts when making breakfast bars
6. Use Raspberry Extra Jam to make a sweet, duck sauce whether it be with red wine, balsamic or port!
7. Ripple your favourite Jam or Curd through softened vanilla ice cream and refreeze
8. Mix Blackcurrant Extra Jam with stilton for a chicken breast stuffing
9. Sweeten vinargerette with Seville Orange Marmalade for a simple yet slendid dressing!
10. Marble your muffin batter with Lemon Curd before baking, for a tangy curd flavour
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.