Stokes Recipes & Tips
10 ways to use Apricot Chutney
What you'll need
Steps to take
1. Paste onto sausages before grilling for a sticky glaze.
2. Use as a dip for tortilla chips!
3. Add a dollop to casseroles for a sweet sauce.
4. Combine with lamb mince and roll into burgers for an eastern inspired flavour.
5. Stir into Korma, its just delicious with coconut!
6. Mix into your chestnut stuffing mix for a fruity twist.
7. Warm and use as a sweet dressing for salads or meat.
8. Spoon over duck breasts for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Ta daa, the perfect summer glaze.
9. Mix with Stokes Barbeque Sauce for a sweet and sticky variation
10. Dollop a spoonful into your meatball mix for a tangy alternative!
Join our newsletter for latest offers, competitions, recipes & give aways.