Join the team at Stokes!
Purchase Ledger Administrator
Situated in a rural location in Suffolk, Stokes Sauces is a manufacturer of a range of quality sauces, mayonnaises and condiments.
An experienced Purchase Ledger Administrator is now required to take responsibility for administering our Purchase Ledger.
Key duties are:
- To process purchase invoices received, matching to purchase orders and ensuring correct GL coding.
- To prepare payment runs and generate online bacs payments for authorisation.
- To resolve queries with suppliers and internal personnel.
- To assist in maintaining effective records and controls of all prepayments for goods not yet delivered and for credit notes expected.
- To assist in setting up and maintaining all direct debit payments.
- To enter all non-sales ledger items onto the bank account and reconcile daily.
- To assist with the effective storage and archiving of Company documents.
- To be responsible for the accuracy of work carried out.
- To ensure that set timescales / deadlines are met.
- To operate in accordance with the Company’s Quality System and Codes of Practice to ensure that all relevant documentation complies with these systems/schemes.
Other duties to be undertaken at the request of the Finance Director comprise of a variety of accounts tasks including submitting VAT returns, EU sales reports and Intrastat analysing and posting petty cash payments and receipts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-organised candidate with strong Excel skills and relevant experience of Accounts Payable. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task be self-disciplined with the ability to work to deadlines and have a keen eye for detail. They will also have excellent communication skills being able to effectively liaise with clients and internal staff.
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: £11.50 per hour
To apply click here
FIELD SALES - Convenience Stores & Gifting
**This is a field-based role and we are accepting applications from across the UK. However, attending our offices in Suffolk is mandatory at least once a month and as requested.***
Stokes Sauces are a manufacturer of high-end sauces always aiming to be best in class in quality, and most importantly taste, making everything ourselves and using only the very best ingredients.
The Stokes Brand reaches into both Food Service and Retail sectors across the UK as well as several key export markets.
We're looking to recruit to our wonderful team of people a sales person of skill. This person will need to have a sense of humour because life is meant to be fun - most of the time. They will need to fit into our Stokes DNA of kindness, diligence and building trust. We would also like to know that we are bringing on board someone who can help make our boat go faster.
Attributes should include: honesty, good presentation and a full driving licence. You should be a good listener, kind motivated and have a certain amount of grit.
Whilst this is not an office based role, attending our offices in Suffolk is mandatory at least once a month and as requested. Proven sales experience is essential.
Package £45K to £50K per annum depending on experience plus Health Insurance, Pension, Car and Life Insurance (4x salary). After successful first six months we will also look at a performance related bonus.
If you are interested in getting off the corporate ladder and joining an independent dynamic team of talented people, we would like to hear from you!
To apply click here