Join the team at Stokes!
Quality & Systems Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to join our Technical team to give additional support to the Technical Manager in ensuring compliance with the Company’s quality management system and GMP practices.
This is a varied role which includes:- playing an active part within the HACCP team, carrying our non-conformance investigations and determining root cause, carrying out internal audits, producing and maintaining customer and product specifications, responding to customer complaints and customer queries, document control and supplier and raw material approval including supplier and raw material risk assessments.
The successful candidate will ideally have a degree in a food science dispcipline and have a solid background in food manufacturing. Knowledge and experience of HACCP, BRC and GMP standards are essential.
Skills and Qualifications:
• HND/Degree in Food Science or equivalent
• Food manufacturing experience in FMCG in a Food Safety/Quality Role
• Experience of BRC
• HACCP qualification
• Methodical approach
• Excellent attention to detail
• Practical experience of GMP
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
Hours: 08:30am to 5:00pm
Salary: £30k per annum
If you are able to meet the above criteria and would like to join a growing, dynamic food manufacturing company please email your CV with covering letter to Barbara Whatley firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our growing company.
At Stokes Sauces we pride ourselves on the quality of our lovingly produced range of mayonnaise, ketchup, relishes, chutneys and preserves.
The general duties and responsibilities include:-
- Assisting in the manufacture of products to the correct recipe and specification, to the highest quality and hygiene standards in line with the Company's HACCP procdures and health and safetiy procedure.
- Observing good manufacturing practices and observing strict rules of hygiene to protect raw materials, product, packaging, equipment and machinery from contamination, following.
- Cleaning as you go and maintaing the required standards of hygiene at all times.
- Reporting anything out of specification, of concern, risk to product, company or personnel.
- Working together as a team in completing daily tasks and schedules.
You will work rotating shifts (6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm) in our food factory in Rendlesham, Suffolk.
For further information and the chance to join an growing, dynamic food manufacturing company please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Read more about Stokes here.