Join the team at Stokes!
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our growing company.
At Stokes Sauces we pride ourselves on the quality of our lovingly produced range of mayonnaise, ketchup, relishes, chutneys and preserves.
The general duties and responsibilities include:-
- Assisting in the manufacture of products to the correct recipe and specification, to the highest quality and hygiene standards in line with the Company's HACCP procdures and health and safetiy procedure.
- Observing good manufacturing practices and observing strict rules of hygiene to protect raw materials, product, packaging, equipment and machinery from contamination, following.
- Cleaning as you go and maintaing the required standards of hygiene at all times.
- Reporting anything out of specification, of concern, risk to product, company or personnel.
- Working together as a team in completing daily tasks and schedules.
You will work rotating shifts (6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm) in our food factory in Rendlesham, Suffolk.
For further information and the chance to join an growing, dynamic food manufacturing company please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Stokes here.